We have strong connections with the following key partners whilst continuing to develop relationships with new partners.
Portmore is pleased to announce its ongoing membership with GBN Worldwide, an international network of Insurance specialists.
GBN members are made up of independent insurance, reinsurance, human capital, and risk management organisations from around the world.
Portmore are proud to be the UK representative for GBN handling UK and Global placements for GBN members worldwide. This membership provides the ability for Portmore to place truly Global insurance portfolios with the help of our GBN partners.
Portmore are proud to have been associated as key partners with Hampshire Cricket since 2009.
Our connections remain strongly rooted with the management and playing staff at the club which is not only a high profile cricket club but a high class venue.
The Blue Lamp Trust can provide driver training for you and your employees.
This not only satisfies your corporate governance obligations but can have a direct impact on your insurance premiums.
Their training is designed to help you gain a better understanding of vehicle maintenance and suitability, driver competency, driver training, journey management together with internal management processes to monitor, review and react. Their training includes:
- Theory – Classroom based training focusing on business drivers, refreshing Road Traffic Legislation and the Highway Code
- Practical – In-Car driving assessments
- Practical – In-Car driver training
- Manager training for those responsible for the Driving for Work Policy
- Director level briefing on Duty of Care responsibilities and obligations
- Consultancy input on writing / managing the Driving for Work Policy